Government of West Bengal
Office of the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta
28, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016.
Admission Notice: Master of Fine Arts (MFA) 2023
We are pleased to announce that Government College of Art and Craft, Calcutta – Kolkata is now accepting applications for the Master of Fine Arts (MFA) program for the academic year [2023-2024].
- Program: Master of Fine Arts (MFA).
- Duration: Two years.
- Application Fee: ₹0.
- Specializations: Painting, Painting Indian Style, Modelling and Sculpture, Graphic Design/Applied Art, Textile Design, Design: Wood and Leather, Ceramic Art and Pottery, Printmaking, Mural.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have completed BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) or Equivalent examination on after 2021 are only eligible for appearing in Master of Fine Arts.
- Reservation: ST, SC, OBC-A, OBC-B & PWD as per West Bengal Government rules.
- Selection Process : 1 ) Merit List for Internal candidates 2 ) Viva-voce for Internal & External Candidates both.
How to Apply:
- Click This Link
- Navigate to the Admissions section and click on the MFA program.
- Click on the application form link to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, including academic transcripts and other documents as required.
- Submit the completed application form before the deadline.
- Application Start Date: 30.09.2023 midnight.
- Application Deadline: 06.10.2023 midnight.
- Declaration of Merit list for ‘INTERNAL CANDIDATES’ – 10.10.2023.
- Declaration of viva -voce for ‘INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES’ : 10.10.2023.
- Dates of viva-voce: 13.10.2023 (Names of internal & external candidates will be informed at our official website).
- Declaration of final results of candidates to be admitted: 13.10.2023.
- Online fees payment on 14th & 15th of October 2023.
- Physical verification of all documents will be held on 16th & 17th of October 2023.
For any other information contact:
Note: Please refer to the official website for any updates or changes in the admission process or schedule.