FINE ART DEGREE SPECIALISATION OFFERED AT THE BFA AND MFA LEVEL
- PAINTINGPainting: an iconic department that once championed aesthetics of western academic art, presently a seat of multiple experimentations.
- INDIAN PAINTINGIndian Painting: the department created by Abanindranath Tagore and Percy Brown in 1916, has roots in India’s struggle for independence.
- MODELLING AND SCULPTUREModelling and Sculpture: a department where students create dialogues between material, processes, form and space.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN | APPLIED ARTGraphic Design | Applied Art: the department that is an expert in the field of advertising, media and produces visual raconteurs.
- TEXTILE DESIGNTextile Design: the department that weave stories with thread and dye, continuing the rich legacy of Indian textile.
- DESIGN: WOOD AND LEATHERWood and Leather: a cross-disciplinary unique department in the country, that follows the legacy of the industrial arts.
- CERAMIC ART AND POTTERYCeramic Art and Pottery: the department that creates magic with clay, wheel and the furnace.
- PRINTMAKINGPrintmaking: the department where the image makers make use of ink, press and the art of visual reproduction.