Government of West Bengal
Office of the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta
28, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016.
Dated, 5th November-2023
Notice – No: 0330/ A1 / 3 – 4. Date: 30.10.2023
This is to notify that a ‘Walk in interview’ will be held at the Office of the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta, for recruitment of ‘Retired Visiting Contractual Librarian’ & ‘Retired Visiting Contractual Assistant Librarian’ to Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta for one year on temporary basis with effect from the date of engagement for the same.
The following Terms and Conditions will be applicable for engagement of ‘Retired Visiting Contractual Librarian’ & ‘Retired Visiting Contractual Assistant Librarian’:
- Applicants have to be bonafied citizen of India. Documents (Copy of Aadhar Card/ E P I C etc.) must be produce with the application.
- Applicant must be retired as Librarian & Assistant Librarian as may be applicable from Govt./ Govt. aided institution/ Govt. Aided Universities in the respective posts.
- Remuneration will be on the basis of lump sum emolument following Last Pay minus Pension for one year from the date of engagement.
The following Application procedure is to be followed:
- An application addressed to the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta from willing candidates has to be submitted during the interview with the following attachments:
- Copy of Govt. Order for engagement as Librarian / Assistant Librarian from his / her previous institution.
- Copy of finally discharged certificate with Admissibility report from his / her last attending office due to retirement.
Date of Interview: 10.11.2023 at 12 Noon.
Venue: Office of the Principal. Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta.
Sd/- Prof. Chhatrapati Dutta.
Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta.
For any other information contact:
Note: Please refer to the official website for any updates or changes in the admission process or schedule.