Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta.
28, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata- 700016
MFA ADMISSION NOTICE 2022
Prescribed forms and other information for admission to M.F.A for the session 2022-2023 will be available through college website from the 7th of September 2022 to 14th of September 2022. One may download and upload the forms through college website www.gcac.edu.in. All applicants are requested to go through all the instructions, procedures and norms as given in the website before filling the admission forms.
Eligibility for M.F.A
- Candidate must have Qualified BFA/BVA or equivalent Exam. Candidates who have secured 55% Marks and above are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for ‘Print Making’ may have qualified BFA/BVA with any one of the following subjects: (I) Painting, (II) Painting Indian Style, (III) Graphic Design/Applied Art, (IV) Printmaking. For candidates applying for all other specializations, they must have qualified BFA/BVA with the same specialization they are applying for.
- Applicants who have passed from Other Universities(Other than University of Calcutta) must produce Equivalent certificate from Calcutta University as & when required.
- Ten(10 nos.) art works executed by the candidate duly attested by the last attended College/University authority (if possible) to be submitted in scanned format in A4 size each in a single PDF not exceeding 20 MB size.
Copy of Documents required at the time of uploading the application form:
• Mark sheet of BFA/BVA Examination or equivalent.
• Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent/Admit Card/registration Certificate issued from recognized Board/Council (for age Proof).
• SC/ ST/OBC/PWD certificate if any.
• Aadhar Card.
• Passport(in case of foreign Nationals).
• Photo & Scanned copy of signature.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate will be as per rules of the Govt. of West Bengal.
Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta