Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta.
28, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata- 700016.
Phone no: 2252-2186, 2252-0329 and 2252-2479(Fax)
Email ID: [email protected]
BFA ADMISSION NOTICE 2021
Prescribed forms and other information for admission to B.F.A for the session 2021-2022 will be available through college website from 2nd August 2021 to 27th August-2021. One may download and upload the forms through college website www.gcac.edu.in. All applicants are requested to go through all the instructions, procedures and norms as given in the website before filling the admission forms.
Eligibility For B.F.A
- Candidate must have Qualified Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent Exam. Candidates who have secured 45% Marks (for General Category) and 40% Marks (for Reserved Category) are eligible to apply. However, candidates who have secured 55% Marks and above will be reciprocated with proportional preference.
- Age as on 01.07.2021 must be 23 years or below.
Copy of Documents required at the time of uploading the application form:
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent for Date of Birth.
- SC/ ST/OBC/PWD certificate if any.
- Registration Certificate of Higher Secondary.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport (in case of foreign Nationals).
- Scanned copy of signature.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate will be as per rules of the Govt. of West Bengal.
Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta