Govt. of West Bengal
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES TO MFA 2021-22
Below is given the Online Admission Procedure for all SELECTED Candidates through SBI Collect:
- Search Google by typing “State Bank Collect”
- Accept the terms and condition and proceed
- Select “West Bengal” for State of Institution & select “Education Institution” for Type of Institution.
- Select “Government College of Art and Craft”.
- From category select “ Admission fees for MFA”
- Fill the form.
- Period of collection – July to December 2021
- Admission fee – Rs. 125/-
- Tuition Fee – Rs. 750/-
- Session fee- Rs. 100/-
- Caution Money- Rs 300/-
- Submit the form and make payment.
Payment should be completed by 06.10.2021 positively.
Online Classes for admitted candidates will commence on 08.10.2021
Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta