Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the Principal, Govt. College of Art & Craft, Calcutta.
28, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata- 700016
2ND LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR BFA PROVISIONAL ADMISSION 2022
(Please read the Admission Procedure Information given at the end of the list)
The above mentioned list of applicants are hereby selected for provisional admission to B.F.A 1st semester 2022. They are instructed to take admission through the link of SBI Collect from 14th September 2022 to 15th September 2022 according to the following procedure:
- Search Google by typing “State Bank Collect”
- Accept the terms and condition and proceed
- Select “West Bengal” for State of Institution & select “Education Institution” for Type of Institution.
- Select “Government College of Art and Craft”.
- From category select “Admission fees for BFA”
- Fill the form.
- Period of collection – July to December 2022
- Admission fee – Rs. 75/-
- Tuition Fee – Rs. 450/-
- Pankha fee- Rs. 2/-
- Caution Money- Rs. 20/-
- Submit the form and make payment.
Those who fail to take admission in due course , will not be allowed any further time and their candidature will be treated as cancelled.